Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone involved in my wonderful adventurous 2014!

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings.

This will be a life changing year for me:

I will graduate High School +Gary K. Herberger Young Scholars Academy , get Accepted to College and end my Internship with +Intel

I hope to continue to speak at +Maker Faire  all over the world. I love to tell my story to other kids. It can happen to them too!

I'm starting off the New Year with speaking at +Maker Boulder and EDN Designconn this month. (Jan)

Jan. 2014 +International CES                   Nov. 2014 +TakePart 





1 comment:

Om packers said...

great Post. I am thankful for this informative news. I appreciate this post and its seems looking so informative. This is very helpful for People who are looking for moving. I am also sharing a post if anyone want packing and moving services please contact Om International packers