Friday, November 21, 2014

TakePart Live

Just did a speedy fast trip to LA for +TakePart Live  AWESOME! It was SO much fun.

I would totally go back again. Everyone was so nice, I loved the fast pace of the show. Guest Host here I come.

Here are some pictures of my time spent in LA.

We had some extra time the day after the show, so of course my mom wanted to go to The Grove (it's a mall!)

Here is the segment



Password: TPLive




 +Jacob Soboroff  - Meghan McCain - ME - Seena Jon


I wonder if my picture will be on that wall!!!
Me and +Local Motors  Jay Rogers
Me 'getting pretty' before I went on

The day after:


We walked from our hotel +Palihotel Melrose (which was great) to The Grove (mall)
I saw this cool tree on the way.
This picture of the Toy store is for +Kipp Bradford 


Gotta try new things! Kumquats..not a fan.


The Grove in the holiday spirit


Bye LA - hope to see ya again!

SPECIAL THANKS to all involved in +TakePart Live You were all super nice.
And to +Local Motors who suggested me for the show.


No comments: