Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm going to SIGGRAPH

I'm getting pretty excited. I got invited to #SIGGRAPH in Anaheim, CA. It's July 21-25. I'm going to get to show my project I made in Design Tech at ASU. It's a 3D body scanner - it's hooked up to a 3D printer. It will scan your body and then print it out!
It was a very hard choice...my mom said I had to choose either Maker Faire Detroit or SIGGRAPH. Maker Faire Detroit is July 27-28. I guess I really could have gone to both - but..
I'm excited for the new experience.


1 comment:

Jarrod Lamshed said...

Hi Joey

I am a teacher in Australia and I just wanted to let you know that about 1500 teachers heard about the great work you are doing to day. I am looking forward to seeing what you write about. I would LOVE to see the body scanner you have made.

Thanks for blogging and sharing your learning.

Jarrod Lamshed